Marlow D12 99
Need it spliced? Click on Splicing under Rigging Services and we'll take care of it for you!
APPLICATIONS: Halyards | Sheets I Trip lines | Strops | Lashing
This is the gold standard for grand prix racers and super yachts where only the best will do. Manufactured using the latest super high strength SK99 yarn from Dyneema®, D12 99 affords all the benefits of standard D12, but with higher break loads. Sold by the foot. Click here for full specs.
- On average 20% stronger that standard SK78 – excellent for lashing and further reducing weight and windage
- Combine with MGP Cover for use as Halyards or Sheets
- Marlow ArmourCoat, increases the life of the rope by reducing UV and abrasion fatigue.
- Does not absorb water so floats and remains light weight when sailing.
- 12 Strand construction makes splicing quick and easy.
- Ideal for Superyacht running rigging - equivalent break strengths can be achieved in smaller, more manageable diameters